The Best Kale Salad Recipe
Do you ever crave something super healthy, yet 100% delicious, and wonder what to make?
Enter this amazing kale salad recipe from my dear friend and fellow Qoya teacher, Angharad Menne. She brought it over for a dinner gathering I had one night many moons ago and I often find myself reminiscing about how fantastic that kale salad tasted -savory, sweet, and oh-so fresh! It's definitely the best kale salad I have ever tasted, and perhaps even my favorite salad recipe of all time - it's that good.
I asked her to write it down so I could eat it to my heart's content - and now, so can you!
Crunchy Kale Tahini Salad Recipe
- 2 12oz. bunches kale, stems removed
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbs. tahini
- 2 Tbs. soy sauce or Bragg liquid aminos
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 tsp honey (optional)
- Optional Add-ins:
- 1 cup chopped parsley or mint
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 lb.. roasted red potatoes
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (highly recommended)
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts or almonds (highly recommended)
- 1 orange, divided into segments
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (highly recommended)
More Healthy Recipes
Use this easy recipe to balance your hormones and relieve PMS and other menstrual woes like cramps, acne, irregular periods, PCOS, fatigue, and more.